Our Clients Deserve Peace of Mind
Our mission is to help seniors remain safe and independent in their own homes’ as long as possible.
Independence Homecare realizes the fears you may have when someone is brought into your home, to provide help and support to a family member or friend with everyday tasks.
- All our staff undergo a comprehensive screening process
- Have passed a nation wide criminal check
- Personalized interview
- Skills validation and proficiency testing before hire
- Continuity of services
- Personal reference check
- All employees are insured and bonded
- Supervision and support is offered 24/7
Client’s and family often feel they can save money by hiring a private caregivers but there are many risks and responsibilities that must be considered before making that choice, and what contingency plans are in place.
If you are looking for homecare why not make the right choice your first choice.
Call (902) 233-344 for your free homecare assessment
Services We Offer
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) and Personal Care such as feeding, bathing, toileting, dressing, ambulation and transferring
- Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL's) such as light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, meal preparation, medication reminders and companionship
- Personal Assistant Services (PAS) which includes any hands on assistance, incontinent care and bathing
- Companionship services which includes social outings, playing cards, visiting and conversation, reading books, activities and hobbies, recreational activities and travel
- Caregivers provide medication reminders
- Provide transportation to shopping and appointments
- Offer Respite Care that gives caregivers a much-needed break